Statistics Help for Graduate Students
Specialized statistical services for graduate students
We provide you with the guidance you need to graduate on time and move ahead with your life and career.
We will help you:
- Formulate hypotheses
- Determine a justifiable sample size utilizing power analyses
- Develop a full data analytic plan
- Identify your dependent and independent variables
- Set up a template to enter data into Excel or SPSS, correctly
- Design a survey that answers your research questions
- Help create a suitable online survey via Survey Monkey
- Determine what sorts of statistical tests need to be used
- Review and edit the methods chapter and IRB form
- Tune up your methods chapter to add clarity to your study
- Interpret the results and formulate conclusions based on your findings
- Present your results utilizing tables and graphs
- Verify the accuracy of your technical writing, including the use of italics and proper spacing: t(38) = 3.98, p = .032
- Feel confident about your results
- Understand and respond to your committee's comments and questions
- Prepare for your final oral defense
Graduate students who work with us find
- They are done with their project sooner, which saves them time, tuition costs and hassle.
- They are better prepared and more confident when they meet with their advisor and committee.
- They are less stressed because they are now more organized.
- Their committee has them make fewer revisions.
- They more clearly understand their findings/results so they are able to write better recommendations and conclusions.
- They are more confident when presenting their study at their Final Oral examination.